When I became a mom one of the things that was on my agenda was to take my daughter to Walt Disney World. I wanted to wait and take her at an age that she would remember it and little did I know I would become a single mom and it would take me until she was 15 before we would ever make it…but we did and it was a truly magical experience.
Disney is a truly magical place but it is overwhelming, expensive and can be utterly exhausting and I am creating this series in hopes to help you plan a magical time while you are there. I am not a Disney expert but we have visited a few times and I am a planner so I read and read and read. What I learned worked for us so I hope this series will help you.
I will cover:
- When do you want to go? (5/28/12)
- Where do I get more information? ( 5/25/12)
- Where do you want to stay? (5/24/12)
- How are we going to get there? (6-14-2012)
- What is the best way to navigate the parks? (7-10-12)
- What do you want to eat?
- How do you organize your trip?
Join me in this series as I share all the information that took me hours and hours to learn. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment and I will try my best to answer them or find the answer for you.