Here’s an old standby recipe that I make quite often. My dear daughter doesn’t like Tuna or seafood of any kind, I don’t know what is wrong with that girl but I love tuna salad. Here’s the recipe I use at home and mix it up to eat on sandwiches all for me!
Serve on top of a bed of lettuce or make a sandwich.
I love serve a tuna salad sandwich with a dill pickle and boiled egg. Just boil a few extra. Oh, and of course the Southern House Wine; Sweet Iced Tea with a little slice of lemon.
- 2 cans Tuna Salad (packed in water, that's just what I prefer)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 boiled eggs chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle
- 1-2 heaping tablespoons Mayonnaise
- a little dill pickle juice (for flavor)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain the liquid from the tuna and place tuna in a bowl. Add chopped onion, pickle and eggs. Mix in mayonnaise to almost your desired consistency then add a little dill pickle juice, salt and pepper. Mix well. Keep refrigerated.
Ground Beef Budget 2013
google_ad_client = “ca-pub-1317703994799094″;
/* banner */
google_ad_slot = “6637768327″;
google_ad_width = 468;
google_ad_height = 60;