This Ain’t Banana Pudding
This is a dessert that my mom has prepared forever. I love it, especially while it is still warm. This is soooo good.
If your family likes pineapple they will love this dessert.
- I box of Vanilla Wafers
- 1 large can of crushed pineapples, drained
- 1 box vanilla pudding and pie filling, not instant
- ingredients for preparing pudding per package directions
- In a serving bowl layer vanilla wafers and crushed pineapple until gone, reserve 10-12 vanilla wafers to top off pudding.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Slowly pour prepared pudding over vanilla wafers and pineapple.
- Keep refrigerated.
You can prepare this with a vanilla pudding from scratch but this is a fairly quick way to get a "homemade" dessert on the table.
Ground Beef Budget 2013